We're Hiring - Digital Advertising Assistant
Founded in January 2018, Little & Large is a boutique digital advertising agency based in the heart of Galway City. After some exciting growth, we are looking to hire a Digital Advertising Assistant on a part-time flexible basis.
You would work across a range of clients in a variety of industries including beauty, food, and retail.
No day at Little & Large is the same and the pace is fast, but this is a great opportunity to work directly with the business owners and develop your digital advertising and marketing career.
We are looking for a hard worker, with a passion for learning and who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up. A keen interest in social media, particularly from a strategic and paid advertising point of view, is a must. Full training will be provided.
Skills you will develop with us include:
- Paid social media advertising setup and implementation
- Social media content planning and creation
- Digital data and analytics
- Client relations
- Creative strategy and production
Desired skills and traits:
- Third level or equivalent degree (Marketing ideal but not mandatory)
- Interest or experience in social media advertising
- Analytical way of thinking
- Creative in all things you do
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Skills in graphic design, photography, and video production would be regarded highly, though not a must
Your day-to-day will be busy and would involve a wide range of activities including:
- Updating WIP's for the agency and clients on a weekly basis
- Setting up social media advertising campaigns
- Creating and implementing social media content plans
- Staying up to date with competitive advertising and assist with competitive analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly social media performance reports
- Preparation of production and design briefs and estimates
- Assisting on photo and video shoots
This job is for an initial 3 month trial period on a flexible part-time basis (may suit student or recent graduate), with a view to becoming full time further to successful trial completion.
Our agency looks for staff that think strategically, have a creative streak and loads of ambition.
If you are highly organised with outstanding attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to multitask we want to hear from you.
Submit your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 090 0078 to find out more.